Meet The Staff
The Spine Center consists of five dedicated employees each focused on making your experience with us as pleasant as possible; whether you are a patient or a referring physician the staff understands how to accommodate your needs.
Let us get to know you; and please take the time to get acquainted with our team.
Office Manager: Ronda Jackson, RNFA, CNOR
Ronda has been with the The Spine Center for 13 years and still enjoys coming to work every day. She is the person that will handle all of your health care needs; from filling your medications to scheduling you for surgery.
1. Scheduling treatment/surgery/procedures
2. Answering your medical questions
3. Assisting in the clinic
4. Assisting with your surgery
5. Education and explanations
6. Prescription refills
7. Accounts payable
8. Questions about cost of medical care
9. Staffing and training new employees
10. All office day to day operations
Ronda is always ready to help you with any and all needs you may have.
Lori Barrientos, Billing/Accounts
Lori has been with the Spine center for 5 years she is the first person to greet you either on the phone or in person. She is responsible for patient billing accounts. She is a dedicated employee and enjoys helping people.
1. Patient accounts receivable
2. Questions about insurance
3. Data entry
4. Assist with numerous office related issues.
Mary Lopez, Medical Assistant
Mary has been with the office for 10 years. She is the friendly face that will check you in to see Dr. Bauer. She is going to make this as pleasant as possible for you.
1. Direct patient care
2. Place you in an exam room
3. Take your vital signs
4. Prepare you for your visit with the Doctor.
5. All necessary paperwork available to the doctor.
Mary is here to assist you and make you feel at home with the GSC.
Ron Bonnette, CRT (X-Ray Technician)
Ron has been an employee for 7 years but he is a very important part of your care here at the GSC. Ron is responsible for all x-rays that will be taken here.
2. copying films as needed.
Ron has years of experience and will make this as pleasant as possible.
Pictures taken by Sydney Jackson